RETURNS & EXCHANGES
COVID-19 Update: Shipping & Returns
Please see our Princess Polly COVID-19 Message here: We are continuing to ship all orders and process returns without delay; however, you may experience shipping delays with Australia Post. We will continue updating our website if any delays are expected. We have also extended our returns period to 90 days. Our customers and our team remain our top priority.
BOOK A RETURN NOW
Please follow the instructions below, depending on your order number.
1) Order number starts #AU
If you have ordered from our AU store and your order number starts with #AU
2) Order number starts #US
If you have ordered from our US store and your order number starts with #US
- Items can be returned within 60 days of delivery for an exchange (Australian customers only), gift card or refund. This includes sale items.
- Items must be received in original condition - unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached.
- For hygiene reasons cosmetics, earrings and undergarments cannot be returned.
- All swimwear returns must have their hygiene seal intact.
- We process all Australian returns within 2 business days of receiving your items, and within 4 business days for International returns. We will send you an email with the details of your processed return.
- Please email email@example.com if you believe your product is damaged or faulty. We will treat this with the highest of priority.
- If you have paid original postage to receive your order and a return is made then this is non refundable.
- Customers shopping from outside of Australia are required to pay for their return shipping costs.
- Free Exchanges means you will receive free shipping to return your parcel back to us if you choose a store credit or exchange.
- Exchanges available for Australian based customers only.
- If you choose a store credit or exchange you will not be charged for the return shipping label and your return shipping will be free!
- Due to the popularity of our range we cannot guarantee that we will have the requested size in stock to exchange. We cannot set items aside for exchanges.
- Any exchanges requested that we do not have in stock will automatically be issued as a store credit or refund.
- We can only offer an exchange of size. If you wish to exchange for a different item, you can return for a gift card and use this to place a new order once issued. Alternatively you can return for a refund and place a new order right away for the items you wish to receive instead.
- Refunds are offered on all orders.
- We deduct $6 for the use of our returns label if you are an Australian based customer.
- Depending on your payment method the funds may take 2-3 business days to clear back into your account.
- All refunds will be processed back to the original payment method used to place the order. If you have used a combination of web credit and card/PayPal/AfterPay then your web credit will be re-issued and your payment refunded.
- Store credits will be issued as a Gift Card and can be used to make a future purchase and are valid for 3 years from date of issue.
- Gift Cards cannot be refunded.
RETURNS USING AFTERPAY
- When using Afterpay, you have the options to return one or all of your items for a refund.
- If you use our returns shipping label, we'll deduct $6.00 from the refund for use of the label. Therefore you will still have to pay $6.00 with Afterpay.
- If you return your items before your first Afterpay payment is due you, these amounts will be removed from your Afterpay plan and you will not have to pay for them. This allows you to try before you buy!
- If the payments have already been made when you return the items, the amounts will be removed from your Afterpay payment plan and/or the initial payments refunded.
- It's important to keep up your Afterpay payments while your return is in transit back to us as Afterpay charge late fees for any overdue payments!
- If you have purchased multiple items but only wish to return certain items and keep your favourites this is still fine! We'll just remove the items you have returned from your Afterpay payment plan. Your original instalment amounts will remain the same and your final payment/s will be less or cancelled depending on the return amount. You can log in to your Afterpay account to view your updated payment schedule at any time! Easy!